The PS-1220 is an upgraded version that incorporates latest MOS-FET push-pull differential drive topology in the waveform compensation amplifier section. The reference signal generator features further improved accuracy and is linked to the power section by a balanced connection to assure the lowest possible distortion in the output waveform.
All signal circuits of the PS-1220 are analog, employing waveform shaping technology to turn the power from a regular AC outlet into a highly pure sine waveform for use as a stable and uncontaminated energy source for A/V components.
- AC voltage stabilizer based on waveform shaping technology
- Acts as asource of extremely clean energy
- Highly effective waveform compensation
- Outstanding current capability
- Superb interference rejection
- Large high-efficiency toroidal transformer
- Eight AC outlets